- Public Safety
- Our Services
- About Us
- Industry Solutions
- Contact Us
Motorola Installation & Mounting Accessories
Mobile radios are often installed on the dash of a vehicle, and run off its power source. These accessories are available for mounting Motorola mobile two-way radios in vehicles.
Mount your radio in your vehicle without compromising safety. Trunnion kits give you the flexibility to mount the radio under your dash, in your dash, between the seats or on the floor. Remote mount kits allow the radio be mounted in the trunk when dash space is limited.
Low-Profile Mounting Bracket
Keeps radio tucked up under the dash; can also be positioned for floor mount.
High-Profile Mounting Bracket
Keeps radio tucked up under the dash with extra clearance so radio can be tilted for a better view. It can also be positioned for floor mounting.
Key Lock Mount
Key lock helps provide extra protection from theft. Lock/unlock radio from position in the mounting bracket.
Three-Point Low Band Mount
Three-point Mount provides extra stability for mounting low band radio models.
Direct In Dashboard Mounting Kit
This kit is ideal if you prefer to mount the radio directly into the dashboard for better appearance or to keep it from being an obstruction in the vehicle. Control Head compatible with some models.
Remote Mounting Kits
These kits allow you to mount the radio chassis in the trunk or under the seat and mount the control head elsewhere in the vehicle. Ideal for vehicles with no convenient place to mount the radio near the dashboard, or where security is a concern.
Motorola Commercial & Professional Radio Accessory Brochures
- Motorola Commercial Portable & Mobile Radio Accessory Catalog
- Motorola MOTOTRBO Accessory Catalog
- Motorola Professional Series Portable & Mobile Radio Accessory Catalog
- Motorola CM Series Accessory Fact Sheet
- Motorola XPR 5000 Series Accessory Fact Sheet
Motorola Public Safety Radio Accessory Brochures
- Accessories By Radio
- Audio Accessories
- - Bluetooth Audio
- - Earpieces
- - Headsets
- - Mobile Radio Mics
- - Remote Speaker Mics
- Bluetooth Accessories
- Call Boxes
- Carry Solutions
- Control Station Accessories
- Installation & Mounting
- Public Address & Speakers
- Featured Accessories
- Accessories Home
Communication Service Center was founded in 1952 by Floyd Winchester. In 1954, Communication Service Center emerged from a TV/Radio sales & service shop to an authorized Motorola service center. Communication Service Center has grown into the largest Motorola service facility in upstate South Carolina......
- Motorola Promotions Motorola Solutions is bringing you big savings to help you get 2017 off to a great start. Read more »
- Motorola Solutions Release Next-Generation MOTOTRBO Radios The dramatic enhancements to the MOTOTRBO portfolio deliver the audio quality, coverage, battery life and built-in intelligence that allows users to work confidently and safely. Read more »
4 Sulphur Springs Road
Greenville, SC 29617