- Public Safety
- Our Services
- About Us
- Industry Solutions
- Contact Us
LTR/Passport GOB Application
Firmware application for the Generic Option Board to allow the MOTOTRBO radio to support LTR, Classic PassPort and Enhanced PassPort in Analog mode.
Provides a clear migration path from Analog operation to Digital operation for users with existing LTR or PassPort systems/networks.
- QA01839, available as a factory-installed option in North America.
- Allows users to add digital-capable radios to their existing analog fleet to facilitate migration to digital operation.
- Allows users to operate one radio on MOTOTRBO digital platforms (except for Connect Plus) and Analog LTR and/ or PassPort.
- Up to 256 Zones, up to 256 Groups/Channels per Zone.
*Supports over 2000 total Groups/Channels.
- Programming via standard MOTOTRBO USB programming cable.
- Field upgradeable via standard MOTOTRBO USB programming cable.
- (LTR/Conventional) Pre-Only MDC PTT ID.
- (LTR/Conventional) User selectable scanning across Zones.
- (LTR/PassPort) User selectable Group Scan.
- (PassPort) Enhanced and Classic operation.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Integrated network Emergency call operation.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Subscriber priority access.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Automatic Channel backup.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Expanded neighbor list.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Message Trunking.
- (Enhanced PassPort) Roam registration on free channel.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Analog Capable MOTOTRBO radio with a Generic Option Board installed.
- A PC running Windows XP or later is required for programming the
Fire & Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare. Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, National Government Security, Police, Public Services (non-public Safety Government), Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.
- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- Equipment Portfolio
- MOTOTRBO Portables
- MOTOTRBO Mobiles
- MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
- WAVE (PTT)
- MOTOTRBO Systems
- Direct Mode/Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- Alarm & Telemetry
- Asset Management
- Broadband & LMR Voice
- Device & System Management
- Integrated Command & Control
- Messaging Solutions
- Situational Awareness
- Workforce Management
- Application Partners
Communication Service Center was founded in 1952 by Floyd Winchester. In 1954, Communication Service Center emerged from a TV/Radio sales & service shop to an authorized Motorola service center. Communication Service Center has grown into the largest Motorola service facility in upstate South Carolina......
- Motorola Promotions Motorola Solutions is bringing you big savings to help you get 2017 off to a great start. Read more »
- Motorola Solutions Release Next-Generation MOTOTRBO Radios The dramatic enhancements to the MOTOTRBO portfolio deliver the audio quality, coverage, battery life and built-in intelligence that allows users to work confidently and safely. Read more »
4 Sulphur Springs Road
Greenville, SC 29617