- Public Safety
- Our Services
- About Us
- Industry Solutions
- Contact Us
Motorola XPR 7580
From the factory worker building components to the road crew making repairs, MOTOTRBO can transform your enterprise and make employee interactions smarter and safer. Our best-in-class audio and unrivaled data capabilities empower people like never before.
Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest digital technology. XPR 7000 Series radios integrate voice and data seamlessly, offer enhanced features that are easy to use, and deliver business-critical advantages like integrated Bluetooth® and Intelligent Audio.
The XPR 7000 Series can remaster your workplace and the way people collaborate to help you achieve even greater efficiency.
Motorola XPR 7580 Features
- Best-in-class Audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Day/Night Mode on Display: This display has improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight. It also features a night mode that makes the screen easier to read in dark environments.
- Embedded Bluetooth Audio and Data: Embedded into the radio and enables connectivity with wireless accessories, including Motorola's unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications. Share real-time information easily by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Text Messaging: Use text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- Certified Intrinsically Safe (UL): Certified as intrinsically safe by UL approvals when purchased and equipped with an UL battery for use in hazardous environments.
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
- Large, Full-color Display: Features a 5-line color display with a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
- Productivity-enhancing Data Applications: Features the industry's largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
- Rugged Design: Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP57).
- Emergency Button: Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
From the concierge desk to the convention center, the MOTOTRBO™ SL Series portable radio keeps you instantly connected and in control. So incredibly thin and light, the SL Series is the ultimate in discreet communications. Versatile and powerful, the SL Series portable radio is designed to meet the communication needs of customers in the hospitality, services, security and airport industries. Weighing as little as your average smartphone, its slim design and forward-thinking features such as Intelligent Audio, integrated Bluetooth and covert mode, enhance your level of professionalism and discretion so you can provide superior customer service and faster response times.
With the MOTOTRBO SL Series, we've remastered digital two-way communications and redefined everything you expect radio to be. Our expanded and complete portfolio of MOTOTRBO portable radios, mobile radios, repeaters, accessories, data applications, software and services can transform your enterprise. The SL Series empowers your people with clearer voice, real-time data and discreet communications so they can collaborate like never before. That's Digital Remastered.
Motorola SL 7580 Features
- Dual internal speakers deliver loud, clear audio quality.
- Tri-color LED indicator for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Contoured push-to-talk button provides comfort and is easy to access.
- Four-way navigation disc for easy scrolling through menus and channels (supports up to 1,000 channels).
- Three programmable option buttons for quick access to frequently used features; ability to program up to nine of your favorite features into a single programmable button; also supports emergency call.
- Audio connector port supports discreet wired audio accessories (wireless Bluetooth® audio also available).
- Built-in photosensor intuitively adjusts backlighting on the screen to optimize viewing in all types of conditions; special "day/night mode" changes screen and illuminates icons to make them clear and readable in varying light conditions.
- Large, high-definition, five-line, color display offers high clarity and resolution.
- Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Innovative antenna design optimizes range performance.
Motorola XPR 5380
From the delivery driver crisscrossing the city to the sanitation crew clearing streets, your employees work smarter and safer with the MOTOTRBO XPR 5380 mobile two-way radio.
This fully-featured mobile transforms your enterprise, delivering unrivaled voice and data communications with integrated Bluetooth audio and data and integrated GPS. You also get best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcement feature.
Motorola XPR 5380 Features
- Best-in-class audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Flexible configurations and easy use: Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands with 1000 channel capacity, large, easy to access volume knob and four programmable buttons with option to use one as an emergency button.
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
- Bluetooth data: Share real-time information by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Productivity-enhancing data applications: Features the industry's largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony and man-down.
- Embedded Bluetooth audio: Enables connectivity with wireless accessories including Motorola's unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications.
- Emergency button: Orange P4 button can be optionally programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- Transmit interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Basic or enhanced privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
Communication Service Center was founded in 1952 by Floyd Winchester. In 1954, Communication Service Center emerged from a TV/Radio sales & service shop to an authorized Motorola service center. Communication Service Center has grown into the largest Motorola service facility in upstate South Carolina......
- Motorola Promotions Motorola Solutions is bringing you big savings to help you get 2017 off to a great start. Read more »
- Motorola Solutions Release Next-Generation MOTOTRBO Radios The dramatic enhancements to the MOTOTRBO portfolio deliver the audio quality, coverage, battery life and built-in intelligence that allows users to work confidently and safely. Read more »
4 Sulphur Springs Road
Greenville, SC 29617