- Public Safety
- Our Services
- About Us
- Industry Solutions
- Contact Us
APX Mobile Radio Siren And Lights Interface Module
Flexible Integration of In-vehicle Controls
Public safety personnel need to respond the moment a call comes in. The Siren and Lights Interface Module connects new or existing third-party light and siren systems to Motorola’s APX7500/APX6500 mobile radios. This solution allows the user to control all in-vehicle radio, siren, and light functions from an 03, 07 or 09 APX control head to fit any response scenario.
Ease of Installation
Connects to APX mobile with 1 cable. Connects to OEM sirens with 1 or 2 cables.
P25 TDMA Capable Two-Way Mobile
Compatible with APX 7500 and 6500 TDMA capable radio and feature set.
Support For Third-Party Siren And Light
Compatible with Code 3®, Federal Signal, Whelen® Engineering
Control Head Compatibility
Compatible with APX O3, O7, and O9 control heads.
USB Programming utility available.
Consolidates PA Audio
Supports single microphone for two-way audio and PA audio.
4 dedicated inputs for auxiliary functions.
- Allows specific radio function to operate from steering wheel control (if equipped)
- Allows specific radio functions to operate from vehicle OEM sensors
- 4 dedicated outputs for auxiliary functions
- Expands APX VIP options
Communication Service Center was founded in 1952 by Floyd Winchester. In 1954, Communication Service Center emerged from a TV/Radio sales & service shop to an authorized Motorola service center. Communication Service Center has grown into the largest Motorola service facility in upstate South Carolina......
- Motorola Promotions Motorola Solutions is bringing you big savings to help you get 2017 off to a great start. Read more »
- Motorola Solutions Release Next-Generation MOTOTRBO Radios The dramatic enhancements to the MOTOTRBO portfolio deliver the audio quality, coverage, battery life and built-in intelligence that allows users to work confidently and safely. Read more »
4 Sulphur Springs Road
Greenville, SC 29617